Get 24/7 doctor support in Illinois with a telemedicine plan.
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine, also referred to as telehealth services, is the remote diagnosis and treatment of patients via telecommunication technology which can include phone and/or video.
The American Medical Association (AMA) reports that 80% of all visits to the doctors office, Urgent Care, and ER could have been handled through a telemedicine consultation. Having access to telehealth services can save the average family of four over $1000 per year in unnecessary medical expenses.
Most people dislike going to the doctor or Urgent Care clinic because they have to wait for hours to be seen and sometimes end up getting sicker than they were because they catch illnesses from other patients. Telemedicine is a fast, convenient, and affordable alternative. It can be used from the comfort of your home and coverage costs less than 20 cents per day for you and your family.
Note: U.S. citizenship is not required to purchase a telemedicine plan.
A telemdicine plan from Freeway Insurance offers many benefits, including:
- A convenient alternative to Urgent Care or an ER visit, which can be time-consuming and costly
- Access to US doctors 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- An affordable option for customers who do not have insurance
- Family coverage: individual, spouse, and children legally residing in the household are all covered under one plan
- A free discount brochure that can save you and your family money on prescriptions, theme parks, and more
Purchase a Telemedicine Plan Online from InsureOne
A telemedicine plan provides peace of mind knowing you and your family have quick access to medical advice when you need it. Purchase a telemedicine plan online or over the phone at (800) 476-1958 today.