Commercial insurance helps companies manage risk by providing financial protection from losses that occur during the normal course of business operations. The most common types of business insurance are liability, property, and risk management, but there are many other coverage options available to businesses. The coverage your business needs depends on factors such as the industry you’re in, the location of your business, and the number of employees. While certain types of business insurance are required by law, there are optional business insurance plans that are recommended to ensure sufficient protection in the event of a loss. Understanding how commercial insurance works is crucial when purchasing a commercial insurance policy. Browse articles, FAQs, and glossary terms below to educate yourself on the basics of commercial business insurance.
Commercial Insurance Basics
- By the Numbers: Explaining Why Liability Protection Is Vital for Your Business
- 6 Simple Ways to Tell That You Need Commercial Insurance
- 7 Ways New Entrepreneurs Can Find the Right Commercial Insurance
- How Important is Commercial Insurance for Online Business?
- Starting a New Business? Learn About BOP Insurance
- View More
Workers Compensation Insurance