Nobody likes to think about being involved in an accident or life-altering situation, but sometimes it can’t be helped. Should one occur, you can count on InsureOne to assist you promptly and courteously.
So that we may handle your claim quickly and efficiently, please follow these guidelines:
- In emergency cases, try to remain calm so you can provide the most detailed information possible.
- Have your policy number at hand.
- Gather all the information you’ll need. It will vary depending on your coverage and event. For example, names, addresses, and phone numbers of the driver and passengers of covered vehicle in case of a car accident.
- Describe your situation as carefully as possible when talking to a claims agent.
- Write down everything you remember about the incident, don’t leave out any details.
- Always report incidents immediately regardless of how minor it is – even if you’re not responsible. The sooner you do it, the sooner your claim can be investigated and settled.