Affordable Homeowners Insurance in Illinois
Get a Homeowners Insurance Quote Online in 3 Easy Steps
Fill out our simple quote form.
Choose your coverage options based on your needs and budget.
Purchase your policy and print your insurance card. It’s that simple!
Illinois Homeowners Insurance
Protect your house and your possessions with homeowners insurance from InsureOne. For homeowners, insurance protection is an important aspect of homeownership. Buying homeowners insurance, or home insurance, means buying protection for your home, both inside and out, which provides you with peace of mind. If you live in Illinois and need homeowners insurance, you’ve come to the right place. InsureOne can help you find a homeowners insurance policy in your state that fits your needs and budget.
What is Homeowners Insurance?
Homeowners insurance compensates you for losses to your home and possessions inside it, so purchasing a home insurance policy provides added security for your investment. Like renters insurance, homeowners insurance also protects you if you’re legally liable for someone’s injuries on your property, and also protects your from financial losses caused by storms, fire, theft and other events outlined in your policy.
Different companies offer different homeowners insurance coverages, so choosing the right policy means finding the right mix of coverages to meet your needs.
Townhouses and Homeowners Insurance
If you own a townhouse, you can insure it with a homeowners insurance policy or an association master policy, depending on your situation. Townhouse insurance covers the unit and any outdoor areas that the owner has the title to. This includes the exterior, interior, and any patio or balcony areas. Check with your association to determine which type of policy you should purchase for your townhouse.
InsureOne offers competitive rates for home owner property insurance policies. Our home insurance programs provide a safety net for you and your family when certain unfortunate events happen like theft, fire or floods. Our licensed, local insurance experts have decades of experience and can help you select the right coverage to protect your home and personal property.
What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?
Generally, a standard homeowners insurance policy protects the following:
- The physical structure of your home (includes damage to fixtures, such as plumbing, electrical wiring, heating and permanently installed air-conditioning systems).
- Structures on your property (storage sheds, pools, boathouses, fences, freestanding garages, guest quarters, etc., not attached to your house).
- Your personal property and belongings inside your home (electronics, furniture, appliances and clothing, damaged or lost even when not physically on your property, such as a public storage space or with a family member attending school away from home, up to specified limits.)
- Your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries or property damage you or your family members cause to other people
- Injuries to your household pets while inside your home
- Additional living expenses if a fire or other insured disaster leaves you temporarily unable to live in your home
Get an Illinois Homeowners Insurance Quote
Getting insured by InsureOne is fast and easy. Request a free Illinois car insurance quote online or by giving us a call at 800-476-1958. Let us maximize your savings!