Get a quick homeowners insurance quote online
Find the Best Homeowners Insurance for Your Property
The best homeowners insurance anticipates your needs, understands your frustration when disaster strikes, and provides superior coverage to help protect the things you love the most. That’s where InsureOne comes in.
For homeowners, insurance protection is an important part of homeownership. Buying homeowners insurance, or home insurance, means buying protection for your home, both inside and out, giving you peace of mind. InsureOne can help you find a homeowners insurance policy that fits your needs and budget. We compare home insurance quotes from top insurance companies to ensure you get the best coverage and low rates. There’s no need to shop multiple companies in search of the best coverage because we do the work for you.
What is Homeowners Insurance?
Homeowners insurance compensates you for losses to your home and possessions inside it, so purchasing a home insurance policy provides added security for your investment. Like renters insurance, homeowners insurance also protects you if you’re legally liable for someone’s injuries on your property, and also protects you from financial losses caused by storms, fire, theft and other events outlined in your policy.
Townhouses and Homeowners Insurance
If you own a townhouse, you can insure it with a homeowners insurance policy or an association master policy, depending on your situation. Townhouse insurance covers the unit and any outdoor areas that are part of the property. This includes the exterior, interior, and any patio or balcony areas. Check with your association to determine which type of policy you should purchase for your townhouse.
InsureOne offers competitive rates for homeowner property insurance policies. Our home insurance programs provide a safety net for you and your family when certain unfortunate events happen like theft, fire or floods. Our licensed, local insurance experts have decades of experience and can help you select the right coverage to protect your home and personal property.
What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?
Generally, a standard homeowners insurance policy protects the following:
- The physical structure of your home (includes damage to fixtures, such as plumbing, electrical wiring, heating and permanently installed air-conditioning systems).
- Structures on your property (storage sheds, pools, boathouses, fences, freestanding garages, guest quarters, etc., not attached to your house).
- Your personal property and belongings inside your home (electronics, furniture, appliances and clothing, damaged or lost even when not physically on your property, such as a public storage space or with a family member attending school away from home, up to specified limits.)
- Your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries or property damage you or your family members cause to other people
- Injuries to your household pets while inside your home
- Additional living expenses if a fire or other insured disaster leaves you temporarily unable to live in your home
Get a homeowners insurance quote online or over the phone.
Getting insured by InsureOne is fast and easy. Request a free homeowners insurance quote online or by giving us a call at 800-836-2240 where you’ll speak to a live agent who will provide you with a personalized quote.